Your Location For Dividend Reinvesting Information

Message Boards

Overlooked Stocks

Moderator is George L Smyth

Date: 12/12/2018 5:46:01 PM
Author: IKan Country Flag
Subject: 3211/3217 - Re: Nov 6

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

I am often amazed how so many people seem to not learn from those who are successful and usually say, "Show me" due to laziness. However, we are told everywhere that we cannot do it, via TV, news, financial industry and are not taught in school, not even college nor university. Not even business classes. They teach us to be good citizens and pay our taxes and be happy doing so.

I take this serious and hold no punches.
No one specific in mind, just a general thing.

Treat investing and trading like a hobby and one will never accomplish much.

Here is Sang Lucci who you should know if you are a retail investor or trader. Otherwise who and what have you been doing? He is a former prop floor trader and now in his mid 30's and trades options primarily & profits $50k - $200k in a day or week normally now. He made $172,000 2 days ago.

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-nzy3m-51f424a

or:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miaRkrqHnhs

Enjoy.
Hope this is helpful.

This is not for everyone. We need janitors, doctors, bankers (who are sales people), auto mechanics, teachers....

IKan

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

Author Profile
  Number of Messages Past Six Months: 0
  Fav. Companies: None but I prefer those that are very well run with low or no debt, & good cash flow as they make me $$$.
  Inv. Style: Money buys freedom!!! So I like the style that leads to Freedom. Own quality not quantity.

Your Unread Messages (Number in parenthesis is unread messages)
   DRiPs for U.S. Investors (21979)      DRiPs for Canadian Investors (39263)      Beginners Corner (19577)      U.S. Money and Tax Matters (4894)   
   Canadian Money and Tax Matters (9305)      Stock Talk (19950)      MoneyPaper Specials (2623)      Share Exchange (35242)   
   Brokerage, T.A., & Bank Accounts (3421)      Bugs and Recommendations (3169)   

This website is maintained by George L Smyth