Message Boards

DRiPs for U.S. Investors
Moderator is George L Smyth

Date: 1/1/2009 3:07:44 PM
~ Frequently Asked Questions ~
Author: Rascal Country Flag
Subject: 16437/21972 - Re: Updated U.S. Dividend Champions
<= Previous              Post Response              Post New              Next =>
Thanks for the updated chart, Dave, but I'm wondering two things:

Why are most of the companies listed as not having DRIPs, when to my understanding most of them do? Under the DRIP column, they are listed as N. I just purchased AFL and it does have a DRIP, yet it is indicated as not having one. Am I misunderstanding the chart?

Second, could you please tell me what the % INC refers to?

Thanks,
Rascal

<= Previous              Post Response              Post New              Next =>
Author Profile
  Number of Messages Past Six Months: 1
  Fav. Companies: Too many to list! Someone help me stop!! I began dripping in August, 2008
  Inv. Style: Buy companies with a history of good dividends. Make regular OCP's, favoring those stocks that are priced lower than usual. I invest in Canada and the US and have some synthetic drips with Scotia iTrade.

(Number in parenthesis is unread messages)
   DRiPs for Canadian Investors (39250)      Beginners Corner (19564)      U.S. Money and Tax Matters (4894)      Canadian Money and Tax Matters (9305)   
   Stock Talk (19947)      Overlooked Stocks (3217)      MoneyPaper Specials (2623)      Share Exchange (35203)   
   Brokerage, T.A., & Bank Accounts (3419)      Bugs and Recommendations (3159)