The Dividend Investing Resource Center

Letting Dividends Do Their Work

Message Boards

Beginners Corner

Moderator is George L Smyth

Date: 1/1/2009 4:42:01 PM
Author: drppingsoprano Country Flag
Subject: 12260/19661 - Re: running a DRIP and SPP from a discount brokerage
<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>


There are two different kinds of DRPs - the ones you do through the TA (Transfer Agent), and the ones you do through a broker. I highly suggest you read the DRiP 101 articles in the articles section of this site, as this should clear up your confusion.

You should be aware, if you have been reading the ENF.UN materials, that you need to have 100 shares to enroll in the DRP through the TA.
<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>
Author Profile
  Number of Messages Past Six Months: 0
  Location: Toronto
  Inv. Style: I'm supposed to have a style? BTW, soprano refers to my voice, not my mob ties :o)
  Website 1 : Place for Toronto DRPpers to meet

This website is maintained by George L Smyth