Message Boards

DRiPs for U.S. Investors

Moderator is George L Smyth

Date: 1/2/2009 3:11:58 PM
Author: VanDrip Country Flag
Subject: 16451/22029 - Re: Harris a no go

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

Dane,

I use Banner Bank, which is fairly nearby to Vancouverites. I'm connected to it online too, via XE Trade. Another one is Sterling Savings. I'm not sure if you can open an account online or over the phone, but they're both very helpful and they give the basics of what we're all after....and they're free.

Google them and give em a call.

Cheers,
Kev

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

Author Profile
  Number of Messages Past Six Months: 0
  Fav. Companies: In Canada: BMO, BNS, CM, EMA, ENB, FTS, HR.UN, PGF.UN, T, TA, SU, REI.UN, TRP, FAP, CGI, NA. In the US: AFL, BAC, JNJ, ABT, UNP, GIS. Still looking for 3M, XOM, WWY, and others as they catch my interest.
  Inv. Style: Aggresive with the savings, but consistent and moderate with the investing. I use a Value Investing philosophy, complimented with a Dividend Growth strategy.
  Website 1 : cdndrips.googlepages.com/canadiandriplist A great quick reference site for Canadian investing opportunities.
  Website 2 : spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcK-fgxLPiBT7CUAiriE5AQ South of the border options...
  Website 3 : groups.google.ca/group/vandrippers?hl=en The Vancouver DRiPpers Group Webpage

This website is maintained by George L Smyth