Your Location For Dividend Reinvesting Information

Message Boards

Brokerage, T.A., & Bank Accounts

Moderator is Dianne Dachyshyn

Date: 1/7/2009 3:18:46 PM
Author: Rascal Country Flag
Subject: 7/3421 - Hello everyone!

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

I am the new moderator of the newest board! How cool is that ! I hope that I can do a good job here. I'm looking forward to the discussion.

I'm in the process of comparing Etrade and Trade Freedom. I'm still wondering about HSBC and why no one seems interested in it or why it rates so low on surveys. Perhaps I will find out on this board.

I hope that lots of you will share your insights and experiences to help others select the best fit for them.

Rascal

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

Author Profile
  Number of Messages Past Six Months: 1
  Fav. Companies: Too many to list! Someone help me stop!! I began dripping in August, 2008
  Inv. Style: Buy companies with a history of good dividends. Make regular OCP's, favoring those stocks that are priced lower than usual. I invest in Canada and the US and have some synthetic drips with Scotia iTrade.

Your Unread Messages (Number in parenthesis is unread messages)
   DRiPs for U.S. Investors (21977)      DRiPs for Canadian Investors (39263)      Beginners Corner (19577)      U.S. Money and Tax Matters (4894)   
   Canadian Money and Tax Matters (9305)      Stock Talk (19950)      Overlooked Stocks (3217)      MoneyPaper Specials (2623)   
   Share Exchange (35241)      Bugs and Recommendations (3169)   

This website is maintained by George L Smyth