Letting Dividends Do Their Work

Message Boards

Brokerage, T.A., & Bank Accounts

Moderator is Dianne Dachyshyn

Date: 1/7/2009 6:01:50 PM
Author: VanDrip Country Flag
Subject: 13/3428 - Re: First Question

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

I like being able to call up someone in the markey occassionally and talk to a person regarding direction and options.

So Mills, if I give you my phone number, will you pay me a bunch of money to talk too? No...wait...that's getting into an area that I really don't think we should. But you know what I meant.

Wouldn't you be better served by opening up more discount accounts at more banks for ID theft protection, and the other reasons you gave, and just joining a share club for discussions, or getting your info from here?

Kev

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

Author Profile
  Number of Messages Past Six Months: 0
  Fav. Companies: In Canada: BMO, BNS, CM, EMA, ENB, FTS, HR.UN, PGF.UN, T, TA, SU, REI.UN, TRP, FAP, CGI, NA. In the US: AFL, BAC, JNJ, ABT, UNP, GIS. Still looking for 3M, XOM, WWY, and others as they catch my interest.
  Inv. Style: Aggresive with the savings, but consistent and moderate with the investing. I use a Value Investing philosophy, complimented with a Dividend Growth strategy.
  Website 1 : cdndrips.googlepages.com/canadiandriplist A great quick reference site for Canadian investing opportunities.
  Website 2 : spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcK-fgxLPiBT7CUAiriE5AQ South of the border options...
  Website 3 : groups.google.ca/group/vandrippers?hl=en The Vancouver DRiPpers Group Webpage

This website is maintained by George L Smyth