The DRiP Investing Resource Center

Your Location For Dividend Reinvesting Information

Message Boards

Search Engine Results

7 messages matching the word ''   
Enter New Search

Hi Ranjit,

Those two companies do offer a DRP with SPP and many people hold them. DIR has a minimum $1,000 investment fee per occurence which is an additional consideration for you. You will have more luck in finding a willing seller on the .....

What a great response. Setting goals and objectives and measuring them through key results should drive most decisions in life! Personally I avoid all the noise around IPO launches. Do some result in great outcomes for speculators? Of course they .....

This is true. You would take that certificate and deposit with your broker. If you dont like this option you may be able to find a buyer of your shares on this board. Any offering needs to state that the DRP is suspended. The purchaser would then be .....

This should help provide more context. YOu will need to use the TSX-60 https://www.finiki.org/wiki/Beating_the_TSX

Welcome back! A search of this board will reveal general answers to your question. Things to consider are: fees to deposit certificates; does the brokerage honor a synthetic DRP program; are there minimum portfolio requirements to avoid quarterly .....

Exact same issues as you. I checked today at AST and I have a balance. I also have a similar balance at Computershare. I asked for the cert in late Oct / early Nov.

7.) 12/31/2018 9:44:54 AM   ADUFFY   Re: Recommended trusts?   

In Canada there are very few income trusts that also have a unit purchase plan & DRP. Rio-Can used to offer both but recently suspended the DRP although you can still make optional cash purchases (min. $250 per occurrence) I DRP the Dream .....

This website is maintained by George L Smyth