The DRiP Investing Resource Center

Your Location For Dividend Reinvesting Information

Message Boards

Search Engine Results

13 messages matching the word ''   Next 10 Matches
Enter New Search

1.) 11/12/2019 6:43:40 PM   GLSmyth   The Prudent Investor   

Just thought that I would mention that I have revived my Prudent Investor blog (https://prudentinvestor.wordpress.com/). I am starting from the very beginning (What Is A Dividend?), so if you'd .....

2.) 11/12/2019 6:43:09 PM   GLSmyth   The Prudent Investor   

Just thought that I would mention that I have revived my Prudent Investor blog (https://prudentinvestor.wordpress.com/). I am starting from the very beginning (What Is A Dividend?), so if you'd .....

3.) 11/12/2019 10:40:17 AM   GLSmyth   Re: Read All Function   

Sure, if you are not already on the last page of the messages then click End (following <- Beginning <= Previous Boards Post New Next => at the top of the page).

Then click the last message on .....

bob -

That is how the board have always worked. If the order were reversed then you would end up reading things backwards. Other message boards are structured differently so that may be what you are thinking of, but since we do not .....

5.) 7/9/2019 3:53:54 PM   GLSmyth   Spreadsheet   

Some things on the website are popular while others are not. That's how all websites are.

Apparently, the spreadsheet I wrote 20 years ago, "An Excel spreadsheet for tracking your stock purchases" at

Some things on the website are popular while others are not. That's how all websites are.

Apparently, the spreadsheet I wrote 20 years ago, "An Excel spreadsheet for tracking your stock purchases" at

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. This was an oversight that happened during the redesign and somehow escaped the notice of my link checker. The file has been restored and is again available.

Cheers -

george

8.) 6/10/2019 9:55:21 AM   GLSmyth   Re: Registration Bug   

Thanks for letting me know. Not sure what happened to that little guy but things are now back to where they should be.

Cheers -

george

9.) 5/31/2019 8:04:08 AM   GLSmyth   Re: Redesign   

bobo -

Thanks for the comments. Hey, you never know - Victoria is on the list of places I want to visit (the Lake District happened last year, Italy this year), so I could be heading your way in the not too distant future.

Cheers .....

10.) 5/31/2019 8:02:09 AM   GLSmyth   Re: Redesign   

Al -

Thanks for the comment. I selected this color scheme because I wanted something somewhat understated and usable. Recently I went to a website to get information about a movie at a local theater, and they had placed the names of the .....

This website is maintained by George L Smyth