The DRiP Investing Resource Center

Your Location For Dividend Reinvesting Information

Message Boards

U.S. Money and Tax Matters

Moderator is mgk

Date: 1/12/2009 6:46:07 PM
Author: VanDrip Country Flag
Subject: 4243/4894 - Re: US, Canada & Mexico under 1 currency?

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

Rocky, google the guy himself. Hal Turner. He's a white supremacist fear monger. (Mongerer???)

I don't put alot of faith in what a guy like that might say.

Kev

<= Previous    Post Response    Post New    Next =>

Author Profile
  Number of Messages Past Six Months: 0
  Fav. Companies: In Canada: BMO, BNS, CM, EMA, ENB, FTS, HR.UN, PGF.UN, T, TA, SU, REI.UN, TRP, FAP, CGI, NA. In the US: AFL, BAC, JNJ, ABT, UNP, GIS. Still looking for 3M, XOM, WWY, and others as they catch my interest.
  Inv. Style: Aggresive with the savings, but consistent and moderate with the investing. I use a Value Investing philosophy, complimented with a Dividend Growth strategy.
  Website 1 : cdndrips.googlepages.com/canadiandriplist A great quick reference site for Canadian investing opportunities.
  Website 2 : spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcK-fgxLPiBT7CUAiriE5AQ South of the border options...
  Website 3 : groups.google.ca/group/vandrippers?hl=en The Vancouver DRiPpers Group Webpage

Your Unread Messages (Number in parenthesis is unread messages)
   DRiPs for U.S. Investors (21977)      DRiPs for Canadian Investors (39263)      Beginners Corner (19577)      Canadian Money and Tax Matters (9305)   
   Stock Talk (19950)      Overlooked Stocks (3217)      MoneyPaper Specials (2623)      Share Exchange (35240)   
   Brokerage, T.A., & Bank Accounts (3421)      Bugs and Recommendations (3169)   

This website is maintained by George L Smyth